[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]I am pleased to announce that this valuable workshop experience will be held on January 17, 2015, 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. at a private venue in Edmond, OK. The cost for this workshop is $300 per couple. Your registration includes the book The Seven Principles For Making Marriage Work, 2 companion workbooks, and light snacks throughout the day. Lunch will be on your own as a couple. Space is limited. Contact Angie at firstname.lastname@example.org for details or to sign up.
The Seven Principles Program for couples is a workshop based on the internationally acclaimed research of Dr. John Gottman as presented in his New York Times Bestselling book The Seven Principles for Making Marriage Work.
Is this workshop for us?
Couples that would benefit from this workshop:
- Everyone from newlyweds to seniors
- Those who wish to enhance a good marriage
- Those needing better conflict management tools
Couples that this workshop is not suited for:
- Severe relationship distress
- Emotional abuse
- Domestic abuse
- Active addictions
- Serious mental health problems in one or both partners
What will we learn in this workshop?
What the workshop is about:
- Seven Principles Program description
- The research foundation of the program
- Proven tools to help couples
- Improve friendship, fondness and admiration
- Enhance romance and intimacy
- Manage conflict constructively
- Gain skills to address perpetual and solvable problems
- Create shared meaning
- Maintain gains throughout a lifetime
- Format includes lectures and private couple exercises
What the workshop is not:
- It is not therapy
- It is not an open sharing of personal problems. All exercises and discussions will occur privately between you and your significant other.
Your trainers for the workshop are Angie Ridings, M.Ed., LPC, LADC, CSAT, CMAT and Cindy Barnhill, M.S., APRN, CNS. Both Angie and Cindy are approved 7 Principles Educators by the Gottman Institute.
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text][easy-social-share buttons=”facebook,twitter,google,pinterest,tumblr,print,mail” counters=”0″ counter_pos=”left” total_counter_pos=”left” hide_names=”no” fullwidth=”” fixedwidth=”” sidebar=”” sidebar_pos=”left” popup=”” float=”” template=”metro-retina”][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_separator][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_basic_grid post_type=”post” max_items=”3″ orderby=”rand” item=”76259″ grid_id=”vc_gid:1441325994803-550eed22-62e4-7″][/vc_column][/vc_row]